• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Proud mum!

hsmel

Well I just wanted to share as I am proud of my daughter who is doing a radio interview tomorrow with Anne Diamond! Only our local county radio but discussing her achievements in qualifying for the young rider final at Olympia this year with a horse she has produced from scratch to international level herself. Quite an achievement as she is only 21 and has bought him on to jump internationally with limited finances and a 'one horse' rider who works 6 days a week to pay his and her way!

I am pleased for her but she is really quite shy so not sure how well she will come across on the radio. Not sure I can even dare listen!!

Aw no wonder you are so proud of her, thats a fantastic achievement. I hope the radio interview goes well and also that she wins everything going at Olympia :D XX

You must be very proud!! Congratulations to you & your daughter. Anne Diamond is very lucky ;)

Oh dotty we are just glad to have qualified to get there - she will be jumping against the Whittakers and all the top riders who jump abroad all the time - so a prize would be a great bonus. I am just happy she qualified and hope that both she and 'Elvis' have a nice day out . . . but a rosette would be nice!!!

Aw she called her horse Elvis :D My freinds cat is called Elvis too! I dont know who the Whittakers are but maybe they dont have the same drive as your daughter ;) and Elvis was a bit feisty you know :D XX

I am just trying to add some photos of my girls and horses on my page - but not doing very well!!

lol........are you trying to do it on quick reply? You have to go on post reply, scroll down to the bottom and click manage attachments and you can then browse your pics and add them :D XX

Well done to her!! I hope it all goes well Xx

oh dear it says attach url . . think I will just try and put them in a folder in my photos!! May be easier . . I am not very technology savvy!

Yay I have put together a little album . . . horses and daughters (oh and hubby even gets a look in!!!)

Yaaaay, what a good looking family you have! The horses are beautiful too but I must say I still love your bonny boxers most, horses scare me a bit lol.....my daughter loves them though :D XX

I lurrrrve my boxers too . . they are such fun dogs. My oldest one is worrying me a bit she has had a couple of 'faints' in this cold weather which have been a little alarming. She comes too and is a bit wobbly but am anxious as this is how my last boxer went before she was diagnosed with a tumor. Am keeping her in the warm during the bad weather and only taking her out for a short spin and nothing too strenuous. Pets can be a worry and boxers are not a very long lived breed so anything after age 8/9 is almost a bonus.

Awww poor love, its so horrible when our pets get poorly I hope shes ok as its going really cold again after today! Its such a shame that Boxers have such a short life span, my collie that we had to have put to sleep this year was over 20! I know boxers are known to suffer from cancers but I have no idea why that would be. Fingers crossed your old girl just doesnt like the cold! XX

Awww I love boxers too my mum has 2 there mum and daughter actually and the mum - Ellie, she's 11 and she's calapsed too in the cold one morning when we had abit of snow, bless her!

Great news about your daughter, what numbers is the station so we can tune in?

Not sure what the number is but its Radio Berkshire which probably means you cant tune in if you are out of our local area. She would be horrified if she thought I had told everyone!!! Glad she doesnt know or she would be more nervous than she already is . . . . Thanks for the good wishes from everyone you are all really lovely!! xxxx

Oh Mel, how proud you must be you kept this quite. I will get the OH to tune in now.

Good luck at Olympia and I am keeping my fingers crossed we have no snow to put the dampeners on it.

So pleased for you. xxxxxx

Back