• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Proud mum!

Awww Mel... what a wonderful achievement... and I'm sure it will go very well... Anne Diamond is such an accomplished presenter... she'll ease the way and I'll do what I can to see if I am able to tune in.

Great news.

Sending love and hugs to you all xxx

Sorry everyone but they decided they will now play the interview 'at some point before she competes on Saturday!!!' - not that helpful. Apparently the interview went well - but it was not even with Anne Diamond! Laura said that unless she has had a sex change it was DEF not Anne Diamond - but a man. Decided they would pre record it this morning and slot it in somewhere appropriate in the next 36 hrs!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and hope no one tried to tune in to listen or they would have had a morning listening to them chat about Judo and 800m 2012 prospects! I am now quite an expert . . I did keep wondering to myself 'how on earth are they going to bring showjumping at Olympia into this discussion!':D:D:D

Hey everyone had a brill day - Elvis and Laura had the very last fence down but the course was HUGE and there were only three clear rounds. Well pleased neither let each other down and had nice day out to boot (even though it was a bit snowier than anticipated!!)

Thanks for all your nice comments everyone.

Back