• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Purée Shopping List?

brooke_marie

Anyone got any ideas for my shopping list tomorrow, starting purees after 4 weeks on liquids...YAY!!!

Anyone got any ideas for my shopping list tomorrow, starting purees after 4 weeks on liquids...YAY!!!

Hi
I remember blitzing down tuna and a little mayo season, nice, tried doing chicken and mayo, wasn't to keen, just blitz anything, my first meal was birds eye sheppards pie lasted me three days, good luck

Just had some tuna mayo for lunch, 1/4 of a ton filled me up!

Fish pie,
Shepherds pie
Marks and spencer casserole for one but check fats etc.
Tuna,
Advacado
Hummus
Mash potato.
Good luck x

I didn't bother and was so glad as my tastes changed so much post op all the things I was going to puree ie fish pie, cauliflower cheese I couldn't stand post op, I even went right off my cups of tea and I used to have 7-8 3/4 pint mugs of tea a day pre-op

i have planned ahead and pureed shepherds pie / chicken casserole / pork casserole / sausage casserole / all from left overs also did some stewed fruits / veg and potatoes aswell just depends on an individuals tastes i also have some fish in parsley sauce to try

Back