• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Quark

chris2710

Just remembered that I used to often use this when dieting, is especially nice served with soft fruit. Point is it is very high in protein and relatively cheap. Took this info from Tesco site but sure other stores have a variation on a theme.

Meadow Churn Quark 250G

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Meadow Churn Quark 250G
favIcon.gif

£0.80 (£3.20/kg)

5 day code life on this product. We guarantee the Quality & Freshness of our products - find out more >

Virtually fat free soft cheese.
Ideal for cooking and baking.

Nutrition

NutritionTypical ValuesTypical values per 100g-Energy 308 kJ/73 kcal-Protein 13.6g-Carbohydrate 4.1g-of which sugars 4.1g-Fat 0.2g-of which saturates 0.1g-FibreNil-Sodium 0.04g-

Storage

Keep Refrigerated.

Wow, you've done ever so well Chris :) Your stats are excellent :) You need to update your photo!

Hi Yves, glad your op went ok, not been on site for a while so missed quite a bit. Anyway Hun glad you're on the losers bench now

Last edited:
Wow, you've done ever so well Chris :) Your stats are excellent :) You need to update your photo!

I've finally managed it, though you can't see much difference, still same hair style etc, my loss seems to be from lower part of body, bum, hips etc, still beachball (apple) shape

Used to use quark with a muller light yoghurt to make ice cream

I've finally managed it, though you can't see much difference, still same hair style etc, my loss seems to be from lower part of body, bum, hips etc, still beachball (apple) shape
you look fantastic chris!!! well done :) xxx

There's a difference hon :) You look much slimmer, well done you :) Was very pleased with LandDs care - nurses were lovely and surgery is healing. Feel very relieved and happy to be on losers bench! Maybe some day we will meet at the hospital.

Back