• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

reputation comments??

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
I have just noticed this where my PM's New Posts are, can i answer the reputation comments? How do i add to others? sorry i dont get all this technical stuff! LOL. I have a few and didnt even know!!

You can add to other people's reputation by clicking on the 'tree' in their panel if you particularly like a comment they make, something they have done for you, etc :cool: It's just a way of saying thanks I guess, and seeing people's reps grow :)

You can give people reputation points by clicking the

reputation.gif
icon

You can see the comments left for you in UserCP, but not the people who have left them for you.

For more reading into the comments look at the bottom of this page, theres related threads to what reputation is etc.

Pierce

Thanks Guys i'll get there in the end lol.

Anytime mate - we're here to help :)

Aww thanks again! what would i do without you lot!

but how does that comment get added to under your user name? and in my user CP i have rep 20, but thats not showing either?

Last edited:
You need to get over 100 points, till you get 1 reputation power. Which is what shows to people. To read more, look at the bottom of this page, theres links to other threads that have discussed reputation points in detail if your pondering about anything. :)

Pierce

ok, thanks. I did read it all but thought that the little comment under your user name could be changed anytime. Didn't realise that was also related to the points power.

I think I am stupid I have looked under user CP and cant see it, whereabouts is it.

oh you learn something new everyday,,i just found the rep symbol lol

Back