• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY on sat 20th back home feeling ok

BUNNYRIOJA

[url=http://tickers.wlsur
Back home now from my op last Saturday, it all went very well. Charing cross hospital were fantastic my care was second to none. I guess it's now it gets a little tough trying to get down the 60g of protein is a problem I don't like milk or sweet flavours I'm struggling to find savoury alternatives, if anyone has advice I'd be very grateful.

Regards
Bunny xx

Hi and welcome back. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Are you on liquids? I have read that some people have liquidised soup with grated cheese in it/ some people mix in protein powder. I am sure some of the experienced people will be along in a minute.

Hi Bunny

Hope you have a speedy recovery. I made loads of home made soups and whizzed them up in a blender. I had Broccoli & Stilton, Spicy tomato with Turkey, Lentil & Sweet Potato, Carrot & Almond, Chicken soup with tesco's soup mix (full of lentils/split peas/ barley etc.)

I thinned them out with ss milk. You could also boost the protein by sticking some protein powder in soups. Personally, I didn't both as I yet to find a powder that I actually like.

Also milky coffees... double milk which is milk with marvel in it also... xx

Congratulations on having your surgery... Hope you make a speedy recovery and lose lots of pounds :)

Hi Bunny

Welcome back I hope you get better soon. It is a new learning curve but well worth it

Jo
xx

Hi
Hope you are feeling ok now x

Welcome back Bunny! I'm going in on Saturday for my sleeve, so it's good to hear how good you found Charing Cross.

Fingers crossed that you mend quickly and start losing at a good rate xx

Back