• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roch WoW

janzz

Hi Roch,

Just wanted to say you look fab in your new pic, such an amazing difference, well done hun xx Jan

You look amazing Roch! The change in you already is absolutely fabulous! Well done , you deserve it x

She's looking just super isn't she, such a massive difference - I just wish she would smiiiiiiiiiiiile in her photos, lol!

xxx

Hi Roch,

Just wanted to say you look fab in your new pic, such an amazing difference, well done hun xx Jan

Ty hun that made me smile to read ur post,this outfit is down to u as u helped me chose it and made me put away the biggest sizes lol and get clothes that fit instead of drowning me lol, this site is so fab as i have met such good friends and it was fab meeting u a few weeks ago especially as we live five mins away xxx

You look amazing Roch! The change in you already is absolutely fabulous! Well done , you deserve it x

Thanks hun not even half way through my journey yet but def a good chunk gone lol xx

She's looking just super isn't she, such a massive difference - I just wish she would smiiiiiiiiiiiile in her photos, lol!

xxx

Hi Pooks i never smile for 2 reason lol, one i hate my teeth and second as i am still very uncomfortable with the way i look, so maybe when i get my teeth sorted and lose a whole more weight i might smile lol xx

i cant stop looking at that pic too..white trouser gate lol

roch we except close mouth smiles !!!lolxx

Looking good roch. Everyone says it... now do you believe it....now you have to do what we spoke about on Saturday :)

Well I'd love to see you smiling Roch, I think you're looking beyootiful!!!

xxx

Back