• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rollercoaster week! I'm NOT diabetic after all but

I wonder if those of us who don't 'get' kidney disease understand how very serious this is? My heart goes out to you; it truly does. My son has had Nephrotic Syndrome for 15 years.

My prayers are with you Dell; and my love too. Please God heal Dell, and quickly.
Grace xxx

Best get well wishes to you.
My friends stats were down to six but she has made a full recovery. This was due to her GP keeping her on high dose water tablets after her bypass - not good.
I hope they sort you quickly so you can get home again. xx

Jaxx, its lovely to hear that you came out the other end of it so well xxx

Dell, I hope they can get the diagnosis done quickly for you and get you back on the road to recovery. Keep up your positive thoughts, they do improve things.

So sorry to hear this, it must be a very frightening time for you Dell and you seem to be coping exceptionallyh well. Hope everything resolves quickly x

Mini update.....BP 120/70 Hurrahhhhhhh!!!! Biopsies all on for this morning, should have some prelim results this evening........

Thanks so much for all of your lovely messages, I'm nervous about the procedure, but keen to get answers xxz

Great BP dell, I've had 2 kidney biopsies done, both procedures were fine. If you're nervous ask for a pre-med. You generally have to stay flat on your back for a while afterwards, follow the advice as I didn't and ended up with a mild complication. Everything still crossed x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Glad your Bp is behaving its a step in the right direction, I wish you well with biopsy and hope you get a good result, xx

Back