• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

room for a little one on the loosers bench

louise1983

Im home from hospital the op was fine and pain free appart from wind :mad:.
so im gonna squeez on the loosers bench :grouphugg::grouphugg:

Hi Louise,

I've shuffled along and made a space for you..... :D

Welcome home and welcome to the loosers bench. Take care. :D x

Yay glad to see you back, hope you had a good first night home x

Hiya Suzzanne
i slept for 12 hours last night! everything is ok just a little twinge when getting up out of bed but the scars all look fine, will deffinatley meet up next week :)

loser! loser!,yippee! ,glad your sorted love ,,the future begins here! xxxxxxx,

Well Done Louise seeing you all go to that bench means my space is coming up soon VERY soon Excellent news about being pain free too

Well Done Louise seeing you all go to that bench means my space is coming up soon VERY soon Excellent news about being pain free too

Yep it will soon be here Phil everyone on the ward were fantastic couldnt thank them enough even though they kept poking me with needles hehe

Hiya Suzzanne
i slept for 12 hours last night! everything is ok just a little twinge when getting up out of bed but the scars all look fine, will deffinatley meet up next week :)

Excellent, so pleased to hear! fb or pm me when your up to meet with details of where and when. x

So glad you are feeling well - it's really reassuring to hear positive things after people's bypasses. I'm getting a bit twitchy now as mine is same day as Phil, Sunday.....eeeek!

Back