• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have a date!!!!!!

hello been a long time since i posted but i have a date for the bypass 7 th may with mr kumar not at the heartlands as thought but at the spire hospital!!! cant belive it been waiting many years after loads of barriers and cockups by health autority but im on my way to the loosers bench!!!
wey hey xxx

news_17083.gif

brilliant news , good luck hun x

That's fantastic well done it will be here before you know it, good luck with it all x

all the best sue its been along time coming girl i had to do a six week pre opp diet for mr kumar u should be told on your letters if not ring the bariatric team at heartlands they will tell you how long you shoud do and wen to start i,m sure you no the fone number of by heart now girl lol

bless u steve u have been a fantastic support to me thankyou!! i will ring them tommrow ive tried to diet this last week been difficult at times but im sure it will get easier.... want to start the milk and yogrtht diet now but advice ive had its to early to start it!! hope ur ok anyway xxx

Congratulations, Karen x

Sue you have truly waited a long time and are truly deserving xx

Back