• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve saggy boobs

lg2012

Hi all

Random subject i know but just started to worry (again) after someone has mentioned something too me . Basically getting sleeve done in early jan and am currebtly 17st size22/24 and have 38G boobs im just worried that once start loosing weight my boobs r guna get even nore saggy and out of control is there anything i can do to tone after my op. Sorry i no it sounds sad n stupid just a constant worrier about EVERYTHING! XX

Don't think you can tone boobs!! I just wear a good bra now and mine look fine (in the bra) not so good in the flesh!!!

mine are saggy now, if i get a pain in my chest i have to check im not standing on a nipple lol x

Unfortunately it's a side effect of weight loss! I don't think many people get to keep nice firm boobies! Mine went from a 46/48G to 36 F/G so while the cup size isn't much different , they have no substance, if I cup them they slip through my fingers lol. I would still rather have saggy girls than all that fat! I wouldn't change a thing! Maybe in the future I can afford a breast uplift, if not, no big deal xx

I had to roll mine up and tuck them in my bra. When the fat was lost, they were just skin :sigh: Feeling fab after an uplift and implants though :D now they have reached heights never achieved previously LOL

I had to roll mine up and tuck them in my bra. When the fat was lost, they were just skin :sigh: Feeling fab after an uplift and implants though :D now they have reached heights never achieved previously LOL
oh how lovely!!! i bet you cant stop looking at them!! lol bet hubby cant either ;) lol x

Small but perfectly formed c cup. You are right caren ... cannot stop admiring them :D

I had the sleeve in Feb. My boobs have gone from a K to 36H and are flat saggy pancakes. Good fitting bras are all you can do but I am saving up for a boob job and something to tackle my wings. I havent had a relationship since my op- I'm dating but changes in my body makes me scared to take it to the next level with a guy. I look better with clothes on.

pmsl thanks for that chuckle this morning caren xxx

I had the sleeve in Feb. My boobs have gone from a K to 36H and are flat saggy pancakes. Good fitting bras are all you can do but I am saving up for a boob job and something to tackle my wings. I havent had a relationship since my op- I'm dating but changes in my body makes me scared to take it to the next level with a guy. I look better with clothes on.
im the same, i dont think i'll ever have a relationship again, theres no way i'll ever let a man see my body! lol good job i like being single :) x

Saggy boobs? What boobs ????
:cry::cry::cry:

I'm definitely gonna need an uplift when this is over, they're disgusting! My daughter asked if they were gonna fall off the other day! :0

Miss Tickle said:
Saggy boobs? What boobs ????
:cry::cry::cry:

I love this ... My daughter went for a breast scan and said that they squashed her boobs so thSt the were about 4inches flat.. If I squash mine I get about 1/2 inch ... If that .. And have to be careful when I wear a waist belt that they don't get caught ????

I'm definitely gonna need an uplift when this is over, they're disgusting! My daughter asked if they were gonna fall off the other day! :0

ROFL !! ... sorry xx

I have saggy boobs too. Went from 42E/F to 34E/D.

I tried as best as possible to keep on my bra. Just got brave enough to talk about it with my partner. I feel so grateful for the weightloss the saggy boobs seems so small, compared to the over gains.

Guys are sometimes not as shallow as we might think. Joking about it can be good therapy :)

I'm finding that since my operation my boobs make cracking Knee warmers!lol

Just remember to sling them over your shoulders when operating machinery girls!

Mine are vanishing, went down 4 cup sizes at my last fitting *sob*
I find a properly fitted bra really helps, even if it is just filled with loose skin!! Much prettier ones available in smaller sizes - and cheaper too, if you do get intimate with someone you might want to keep it on *wink*

On a serious note though, any man fortunate enough to get down to your undies should be worthy of you, and if he is shallow or stupid enough to be put off by the side effect of your bravery and journey then he isn't worth the effort anyway x

Dinda that puts it into perspective...

I shall embrace my saggy boobs, they shall be my battle honours and then when i win the euro millions I will go and get new boobaloobs

:banana dancer:

xxx

ps and I will shake them like that all the way round tesco!

Just seen this thread & coincidently had a horror moment this morning in the bathroom. Leaning over the bath to wash my hair ( no longer falling out ) & was shocked to see boobs swinging down like a couple of marrows. Yuck! When I was big & fat (8 months ago) they were huge melons pretty firm & I actually liked them. Ooooow what a sight. However ran into the bedroom & donned my sexy bra & knickers & it was fine. Moral of the story - don't go bending over unless he's behind you & can't see LOL

Just seen this thread & coincidently had a horror moment this morning in the bathroom. Leaning over the bath to wash my hair ( no longer falling out ) & was shocked to see boobs swinging down like a couple of marrows. Yuck! When I was big & fat (8 months ago) they were huge melons pretty firm & I actually liked them. Ooooow what a sight. However ran into the bedroom & donned my sexy bra & knickers & it was fine. Moral of the story - don't go bending over unless he's behind you & can't see LOL

Thats exactly whay mine are like, marrows!!! Mine were melons previously! Maybe one day i'll get myself some perfect grapefruits?? LMAOOOO!!!

Last edited:
Back