• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca has she had her surgery yet ?

Not such a big mistake Margaret. Sam was at the meet in Birmingham the other week, was due to start pre op the next day for 2 weeks. One of which she was spening on her holidays in France before her surgery. Can't be long for her now, maybe Terri will be along soon with more information.... xx

Hi gang, Im just back from hols. Have had a letter come while I have been away saying my surgery has been put back to Sunday 30th Aug. Prob a good thing as I didnt manage to stick to the diet in France.

Thanks for starting the thread Margaret, thats really sweet of you hun xxx

Hi gang, Im just back from hols. Have had a letter come while I have been away saying my surgery has been put back to Sunday 30th Aug. Prob a good thing as I didnt manage to stick to the diet in France.

Thanks for starting the thread Margaret, thats really sweet of you hun xxx
Hi Sam
Your welcome , I hope you had a lovely time in France . Sure you only have a week to wait till your surgery good luck with it . Take care .
Margaret xx

good luck with the restart sam, hope u had a gr8 time on ya hollies x

Sorry to hear you have been pushed back but glad you enjoyed your trip. The new date will be here very quickly.

((((Hugs))))
Nic:)

Oooh good job I saw this thread, was just about to start a 'good luck' one for you Sam :)

I just popped on purposefully to do just that. Glad you had a lovely holiday and even though you have a delay, like you say it is probably for the best, 1week to go *yay*

Take care Xx

Back