• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Scared, excited, up and down pre op,

suzym

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi

I am feeling a bit alone as made decision and booked op private in prague, had the feeling fat and bloated holiday in sept and decided that was going to be the last one ;) Have lost count of the fad diets promising a steady weight loss of 1 lb a week :confused: all ok if your a gal with a stone or less to loose :D try 9st plus lol. Looking forward to chatting with like minded:)

welcome suzy and wishing you all the very best :) xxx

Hi Suzy, welcome to the site and all the best with your procedure in Prague.

Look forward and remain positive. It will all be worth it. Sending you a big hug from UK :hug99:

hi suzy i had mine done private it was the best 10650 pounds i ever spent, sometimes we have to take responsibility for our own actions, im not wealthy i just worked hard and did without so i could afford it, good luck and much admiration coming to you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Suzy and welcome from me too. I went private at Spire Yale for my bypass and had a fantastic experience so far. Still early days yet with two more weeks until I can eat solid food so it is all a big learning curve. Best of luck and I look forward to hearing all about your experiences :D

Back