• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

scrawny hands ?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
my hands ...... have gone so scrawny, its weird im used to having 10 fat fingers, i cant wear none of my rings now, including my wedding ring, so my o/h looks like a perve lol when we hold hands ect :eek: we laff about it lol. i must get new w/r :eek:

any one else got the same prob ?

liz x

ive just had to have 2 rings resized only cost £11 for each ring so well worth it. Couldn't bare to part with them as my mum bought one and was with me on a lovely day out when i bought the other.
but yes my hands and feet are both scrawny now but im not complaining.

Im looking forward to my hands getting slimmer. I have sausage fingers that are so fat and ugly. I couldnt get my wedding and engagement ring off to go to hospital as I have gained so much fat on my fingers.

Mind I might think differently a year down the line when Im several stones lighter and my rings are falling off.

I am only just managing to keep hold of my rings, but will have to go and get them re sized soon.

I have always had scrawny feet but my engagement ring hasnt fit me for a while. My fingers have got thinner but I cant wait to be able to wear my ring again - its so pretty!

Hi, not had opp yet, but i am a bit worried about my specs and my teeth. I know i'll need new ones, but what do i do inbetween first and last stages of weight loss.

Never mind Liz Im sure you would rather be scrawny than fat!Put some gloves on!!If I get scrawny I will just cover it all up in nice skinny clothes.Only me looks at it anyway!!!lol

Pete bought my engagement ring march 08 size N My finger is now a J So when I buy my wedding ring I will have to get it re sized

Back