• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Seminar

woo hoo

you will be given a date before you know it, the time flies, my seminar was at darlington in feb and my op is in 3 weeks, good luck with everything x

I had a target of between 5-10kg to lose when you attend the seminar. You are given 3 months to lose the target weight. If you reach target you will see the dietician to talk through what changes to your diet you have made to get to that point. Its basically a pep talk to boost your confidence and your weight loss. Depending on your answers on your questionaire you will be given an appointment for a sleep study to test for sleep apnoea. If this comes back negative like mine you will be given a further appointment to see the consultant and providing your weight loss has been maintianed you will get a date for surgery. This is usually 3 months after the appointment but I put mine back because of work commitments. If you need to see a shrink they will give you an appointment for that too depending on your results from the questionaire. I cant help you there because I did not see one. all in all it will prob take between 6 - 8 months to get the op. Good Luck its really exciting!!

Thank you Pollybree I already have a appointment for the sleep clinic from my Gp she wanted it doing so no hanging about ...I have that on the 8 th Oct ...Seminar next Tuesday so excited ....its keeping the weight off im worried about I lost 2 stone last year with sw but I struggle to maintain or loose more ...I really need surgery its the only way forward

Yes same kind of thing with me, I always end up sticking with diets and getting to the point where I cant lose more weight so give up and put more on. Its not for the want of trying. You should be all sorted by March next year I would imagine. Sticking to the weight loss is easier while your waiting for your appointments because you have a better motivation.

Well ive told every1 in the household that from Monday next week im on a diet and so are these lot lol .....EEeee a week today I will be on my way to the Seminar ......

Ladies stick with it. Make sure you loose your amount set as otherwise you will not progress. I know it us difficult but its easy to self sabotage at this stage! Good luck x

Back