• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

met the surgeon

clairer17

Wel ive been to seminar met the surgeon ...Mr Samier Darlington hospital....basically ive got to loose between 5-10 kg by the 28th January if I do this he will give me a date for surgery...thinking of the bypass.....ao pleased something to work towards

Wel ive been to seminar met the surgeon ...Mr Samier Darlington hospital....basically ive got to loose between 5-10 kg by the 28th January if I do this he will give me a date for surgery...thinking of the bypass.....ao pleased something to work towards

Good luck claire, you will do really well I am sure, my surgery is at Darlington a week on Monday, I am so excited but also terrified!! I reckon you should be all done for March next year, congrats on making your first move.

Good luck and im sure you will be fine xx...ive been to the eat well course tonight and she told me once I have seen Mr Samier in January it will be another 8 months till operation. ...

Good luck and im sure you will be fine xx...ive been to the eat well course tonight and she told me once I have seen Mr Samier in January it will be another 8 months till operation. ...

I would say it will be another 6 months, they told me 10 and I was done in 8 so dont worry about timescales, it comes round so quick xx

Back