• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sexy bed wear (post op side effect)

tpt

Uber geek
Ok, so have posted that I have been struggling with fatigue. I had a glorious 11.5 hours last night - and my secret?? Ready? Jim jams, fleecy dressing-gown jacket thingummy, bed socks, my 20 tog quilt and a heavy fur throw. Splendid! I feel much better today - still achy limbs but much better:clap::clap:

I think others have mentioned that a side effect post surgery is feeling the cold - I have suffered with this terribly this week and while all are wandering round in t-shirts, I have had full winter attire on. I put it down to the tiredness.

Sexy I was not, toasty warm I was and out for the count - definately!!!!!

haha what a picture :p but at least you got a good nights sleep.
Ive been cold the last few days while everyone has been roasting, its got to the point where I was considering turning on the heating lol.

I hear ya! I was considering putting my electric under-blanket on, but we have a swanky new memory mattress thingummy with 'supercool' technology and didn't want to risk it :p

The coldness is just due to malnutrition and will pass as you eat more healthily.

AAaahhh - for you it is the night hat, the sleeping booties and the thermal undies UNDER the jim jams ;)

lmao dont forget the hotwater bottle with mandatory knitted cover :rotflmao:

OMG I'm exactly the same as WW - I even take a jacket to Florida in August. Looks like I need to order thermols as part of my pre op essentials lol lol lol

By eck its cold up north,already feels like october here in Liverpool today.Fed up swapping from tee shirts to sweaters.Think being toasty warm lulls you off to sleep..Not that I have any probs sleeping I could do 12 hours no effort at all!!

tpt no skiing for you then???lol I dont sleep well at all health probs. but know in the winter theres nothing better than jim jams and under blanket to help relax me and get me off albeit for a couple of hours.
So glad you got the rest you needed and that you feel better today
Hoorah!

Jay xx

Pay to go and stay where it is snowy? Not bluddy likely matey!!!! I like hot (and so does my arthritis) and could happily live in a hot climate, unfortunately my hubby hates the heat so we are stuck in beautiful yet cold North east Yorkshire!

By eck its cold up north,already feels like october here in Liverpool today.Fed up swapping from tee shirts to sweaters.Think being toasty warm lulls you off to sleep..Not that I have any probs sleeping I could do 12 hours no effort at all!!

Is it just me or are the seasons moving forward by a couple of months. My garden is full of leaves off the trees and that doesn't usually happen till the begining of October and all my hanging baskets and containers are full of dead flowers.
Bring on the winter quilt, coats,scarves and gloves.
So i don't think its just a post-op thing Autumn has arrived at least 6 weeks early

I absolutly love my Thermal PJs and fluffy thick socks and fleecy dressing gown, Love to curl up on sofa with my throw, I am cold all the time since my Op and I love to snuggle in and keep warm.
I went to buy some new pjs the other day, but there was no flannelette ones lol, and I'm not buying cotton, cos there too cold, Can't wait for the winter jim jams to come in stock for winter.

it does get better 9 months out and im back to my usual night attire nothing. lol even the quild had to go the other night.
errrrmmmmm just thought could that be the start of the menopause.lol

Back