• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sharonimo

pandora

finding my way again !
Has anyone heard how she is ?

no! ive been thinking about her, I did offer to let u all know but she declines as she already has someone. Hope shes doing well xxx

I know Becky said last week they had exchanged numbers

She is fine!! Hoping to go home today as she couldnt sleep in the hot hospital. Sorry i didnt let you all know before, working, etc etc etc.

xxx

oh thanks Becky, thats great news!!! :) xxx

Thanks Becky , we understand you have a lot going ok atm xx

So pleased she is ok have been thinking bout her, we have heard from both Yve and Bluebutterflier just Sharonimo we needed to find out about. Excellent news. Look forward to her posting again. xx

Glad to hear Sharon is ok, will look forward to hearing all about her op in a few days time when she is up to it and home. X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

She is trying to get online but her dongle isn't working;)

She came home a day early as she wasn't too impressed with the care received, and thought she would feel happier at home.

She is trying to get online but her dongle isn't working;)

She came home a day early as she wasn't too impressed with the care received, and thought she would feel happier at home.

Ooh, hope that's not a side effect of the surgery :eek::eek: Hope she has not come home too early though :wave_cry: xx

Back