• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rayne

Hi,

Missed this thread until now -probably because it's taking all my energy to keep my eyes open!

Rayne, I hope you are feeling better today and that your trip to hospital has sorted you out!

Tatiana

Hello Everybody, thankyou so so much for all your concerns... i have put a post on here today explaining my stay... they admitted me as soon as i got there... nasty water infection... i wanted to reassure people that it was no conection to the bypass surgery.. so that was good news and i didnt want to worry other people who have had the op or are going through it... but they do think the cause of the infection was the fact i was only drinking about 125ml of water/fluids a day. i have been told to have 1 litre a day... so im on tea.. also diluted no added sugar cranberry juice. it is all a bit long winded but i have explained in my new post today.. under Hospital Stay.
Im still a bit weak, but my head is more on a normal level today, whereas i was becoming very forgetfull.. i hae had a really rough week and really dont want to be going through that again... but im on antibiotics and anti sickness tabs... im now just praying now... me being the paraniod one.. that when the anti sickness tabs run out on the saturday that i wont feel **** on sunday xx

Glad ur on the mend hun x

Back