• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shaw Somers & Guy Slater - new website - very informative

is really good.x

it is good, but there is just SO much information on it! nice to see that Guy Slater will be on the next series of Fat Doctor as well...

Could be useful if we have to make a complaint about Ms Bigg (I thought she was 'Boss Lady' - seems there is an office manager above her?)

Was looking more closely at this earlier. Now I don't have SKY, cable or whatever channel Fat Doctor is on. But they've put an episode on the website and it is compelling viewing. I don't know if the lady featured (Sasha) comes on here, but I could so empathise with her. Must admit the "see all" gastric bypass operation should not be viewed whilst eating...........but at least it's given me a betetr insight into what the operation actually entails. The website also has video clips of all the major staff at the hospital answering lots of different questions. 10 out of 10 for content (if only 5 out of 10 for administration!!!).

The website also has video clips of all the major staff at the hospital answering lots of different questions. 10 out of 10 for content (if only 5 out of 10 for administration!!!).

I thought the q & A video clips were really interesting - 10 out of 10, but I agree the admin does seem to be what lets them down...

Back