• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

shocked and confused

mable

Hi all, im not xactly a newbie but i'm not confident in posting, just prefer to browse, however i have been to one wls meetup at heartlands!!! i have my first apt with mr super howver have just found out im pregnant:eek: im supposing this is the end of my journey since april this year but wanted to know if any of you had been through a similar experience and how long after birth did you pluck up the courage to approach gp for re referral? thanks in advance.

welcome.jpg

Hi Mable and sending a very warm welcome to you... I don't know the answer to your question... but someone will.

So in the meantime, I'm sending love and a hug to help you on your journey...

Very pleased to see you posting on here xxx

Wow thats a shocker! Im sorry I cant help with your query either but just wanted to say Hi and hope someone comes along who can help (HUGS) XX

Sorry I can't help either but just wanted to say congratulations on your news and I'm sure it will all work out. Maybe you can simply be put on hold until after the birth rather than starting all over again? Xxx

If i were you i would go for your appt with Mr Super and explain you've just discovered your fabulous news and obviously wls is not an option yet. You are obviously not going to get any smaller whilst pregnant (do any of us?) and is it possible they can put the next step of your journey on the back burner for 12 months? I'm sure they will appreciate your honesty xxx

I agree with Julie.. go ahead to the appointment and discuss with the man directly. Who better placed to give advice on the process for this circumstance.

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful news xx

Congratulations on your news, however I am unable to help. I was referred for the op as I couldnt get pregnant - if I was in your position I may never have had my referral, however if your reasons for the op are not like mine, then as soon as you have baby...get on with your referral?? xxx

Hi Mable I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS X

Hi Mable and Congratulations on your news. I think you will find Mr Super very understanding of your circumstances; it won`t be the first time this has happened.

Just let him know you still think it is very important for you having the surgery but to please postpone for 12 months.

Hope it all works out for you Mable.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

A friend of mine should have had her op within days of mine in 2008.

Something told her to do a test - and her op was postponed ;)

My op was Dec - and I think the baby was about 3 months old when she was re-referred and she had her op later that year.

She had no problems getting her op rearranged

xxx

Back