• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sick of hospitals!!!

Big an Bouncy

Hubby back in hospital,had heart attack March,fluid in lungs August,Angina attack last week with more fluid in lungs.Cant have a bypass as heart is damaged from attack.Waiting for a bed at our cardiac hospital in Liverpool,wed or thurs.Going to fit an internal defibrillator and do an ablation to try and get his heart rythmn right.I know it sounds selfish but I am sooo fed up doing everything for him.From making appointments to organising meds asking questions etc etc.He just sits back and lets it all happen.He gets confused and cant take info in and understand it.God I feel so sorry for carers of dementia sufferers.I only have this site to vent so sorry for this rant.Have been on to my WLS sec and she is trying to find out what is going on with my surgery.The funding was applied for in February and approved in June!Talk about drawn out.She did say she thought people should have everything in place before applying for funding to save all the anxious waiting.Maz x

Sorry you are having a tough time at the moment, caring is such a tough job at any time but when you are waiting for surgery yourself and feeling stressed out about it I can see how it would get you down. I hope things get a little easier for you soon and you get some news about your surgery :D XX

Your poor hubby, that's a lot to go through in a very short space of time. he must get really scared sometimes... I know I would.

Maybe he is not sitting back and letting it all happen, maybe he is losing the spirit of the battle, it's not his fault he is ill and it all sounds quite serious :(

I know caring for someone can be the hardest, bang your head on the wall, scream until it hurts thing to do at times but you need to get help and support for you too to see you through this rough time, so you can be there for him as he goes through his.

Is there no one in your family that can help you? I hope you can find a resolution to this....:cry:

Sending love to you both. Is there a Carers' Resource in your area that could offer any help? Ours here in Harrogate have been very helpful. xxxx

Back