• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Silly Question but do your feet get smaller?

novamay

Born Free
sorry if this is a very daft question but has anyone had their feet shrink with losing weight? Not so much length wise, but width wise? :stinkyfeet:

The reason I'm asking is I'm currently 7EE or 7EEE or sometimes 8E depending on shoe and can only get my shoes from the 'fat' catalogue - which I'm hoping to be able to ditch once I've had surgery.

Hopefully I'll be able to get shoes from a shoe shop in future - what luxury!!! :dooney::dooney::dooney:

when I have lost weight before I have gone down a shoe size, so yes I think its possible!

Jane x

There are no daft questions and yes feet do get smaller. I'm down about 1 size and I do have broad feet. I still get a wide fitting just not AS wide :)

I am four months out and although I still buy size 9, I no longer have to look for EEE and bought sandals from asda for £3!!!!!

I'd love to get down to just regular wide fitting.... and possibly a sexy little kitten heel (too much to ask for?)

Yes mine have got 1 size smaller & now much narrower. Can also bend over to do up laces & buckles so new styles also available to me. Loops did I mention bac in high heels too. Yippppeeeee

I know! I can try on wedges without feeling like I'm going to either topple over or bust the straps :) I feel so sexy in heels!

Brilliant - something more to look forward to then by the sounds of it....

I can't wait..... I hate shoes (the ones that I have to wear) they are usally uncomfortable after a week cos I seem to wear them out from the inside; they don't fit well - if the width is ok they are usually just a fraction too long; I can't wear anything over half an inch because the balls of my feet burn and my toes get crushed; have to have thicker soles or wedge them with insoles because I seem to feel even the tiniest speck of gravel on the path.

I'd soooo love to be able to wear nice sandals in the summer; ooh heels - haven't worn heels since I was 14 when I had my one and only pair; and yes please kinky boots too (say no more!)...

Cant wait til I can go shoe shopping with my sis and not just watch her try stuff on.

Oh I so hope my feet shrink! I'm a size 9 EEE so if they shrink can buy from loads of places and not just have to pay the ridiculous prices at Evans for shoes that last three months at most! #hereshoping xx

know exactly how you feel... plus catalogue is a bit of hassle with postage costs and delivery and returning stuff is a pain in ass.

Novamay, I always return for free and get the courier to collect. You will still feel the pressure on the balls of your feet - I strongly strongly recommend party feet gel pads for heeled shoes. I have worn 1 and 3/4 inch heels for 16 hours on the run with these in.

Back