• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Since my band my....

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Head has shrunk, had to have my specs adjusted at opticians today. The arms had to be re-bent 1cm further down the arm to fit, and my bridge bent in to accommodate a 2cm loss in width of head!!!

Does this mean my brain is smaller too??? :D

Also freakishly, my eyes have improved and my eyesight is better than it was a year ago - due to diabetes being under control and less fluids building up as a cause.

See, hidden side effects....

Head has shrunk, had to have my specs adjusted at opticians today. The arms had to be re-bent 1cm further down the arm to fit, and my bridge bent in to accommodate a 2cm loss in width of head!!!

Does this mean my brain is smaller too??? :D

Also freakishly, my eyes have improved and my eyesight is better than it was a year ago - due to diabetes being under control and less fluids building up as a cause.

See, hidden side effects....

It's amazing how much weight you can lose from your face/head...it's always the first place I lose weight from...that and my boobs.

Sorry Caz I can't say if the brain shrinks or not...but I do seem to have far more clarity when I'm slimmer...(maybe that's a lack of stress though)

Well done on your shrinking head...lol.

(((hugs)))

Mmmmm so were big headed were you Caz..........lol only joking
Probably lost fat at side of face causing glasses to need adjusting.
Great to know you are losing it all over even in places you wouldnt at first think.
Well done on your weight loss Caz

Jay xx

lol how weird :eek:

xxx

PMSL

Thats really made me chuckle Caz. Of all the places people lose weight Ive never considered that someones glasses might be too big for them after weight loss.

Great news that the eyesight is improving.

Well done Caz - although of course you know your skull isn't shrinking - it's the gentle layers over it (flesh) that are falling away from you like delicate petals......

But...well done!! ;)

no wonder people call me a fat head!! :d'oh:

Back