• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 14? No Way Jose

phatmomma

Well Saturdays are usually trawl round the charity shop day for me n himself. I've not brought hardly anything new since my wls and i'm not ashamed of it, i've had some incredibly beautiful things at a fraction of what i would pay new and done a good deed in turn...

So yesterday we're in the YMCA, i'm proud to admit i'd happily help out a young man anyday ;) and i found a beautiful long top which was a Next size 14.. Gorgeous and floaty and only £3.99.... I figured i'd shrink into it. Took it home and thought stuff it i'll try it because it looks a bit big and wow it fits... And guess what it's not a top it's a frigging dress lol...

Who'd have thought i'd go out in a dress that comes above the knee? So we went out for dinner and i felt marvellous and according to the smile on Trev's face i must have looked pretty good too :)

Get bargain hunting girls n boys xx

Wow :eek: hark at you you slinky malinky size 14! No wonder Trev looked happy I bet you looked lovley ;) Well done XX

Awesome Julie ! I bet you look fab in it too ! Pictures please !

Fab me Julie , iv been getting stuff of eBay but it's always a risk when you can't see stuff properly !! Such a good feeling getting smaller xx

I bet you felt on top of the world - nice one Julie!
xXx

Whoo hooo size 14 Mrs average now. Well done glad it has give you a fab boost. x

Well done thats brilliant. It must be the weekend for it as I bought some size 14 jeans for 'shrinking into' and they fit! So very excited!

Whoa ladies, it was a one off size 14, i'm still a normal 18 xx

fantastic....what a great feeling that must be. I want to see some pics now me dear lol. x

Size 14, brilliant. The 18's you're wearing must be small 18's or very loose. Well done

No Von, the size 14 is generous lol xxx

Hey never mind its a size 14, wear it with the label out. In the past Ive always cut the labels out of jackets, cardigans etc in case i left them hanging up and people could see the massive size they were.

good idea sarahk....wear that label with pride and make sure everyone sees it lol x

Size is only a number!How you felt matters most!

sounds good to me julie - im not buying anything till im in a similar size xxx well done you! wont be long before all your clothes are that size xxx

hang on to these clothes ladies, i'm a 36 at the moment so i'll be calling upon any hand me downs going lol x

Back