• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 16 woohoo

emmakc

Hi everyone, I've not been on for a few weeks. I'm not sure how many weeks post op I am its either 7, 8 or 9! My op was on 28 September lol

Well, things are getting better. I've been sick a total of 3 times and each time it has been because I've eaten too much and had to make myself sick. At the moment, that's the hardest thing, having eyes bigger than my new belly!

I've had bread, chicken, pork, beef - pretty much everything except rice for some reason I'm scared to try rice! Today I had almost half a brown roll with cheese and pickle but again I've eaten a bit too much and feel a little uncomfortable right now.

On the bright side, I've lost loads of weight! I was 16 stone 4 when i started the pre-op diet and I'm now 13 stone 1lb so almost in the twelves. I've also gone from a size 20 to a size 16 which is amazing - I feel normal now. I know that sounds silly but I've always thought people are looking at me and judging because I was big.

Today I took my two toddlers to soft play and I was climbing in with them and thinking I look the same as all the other mums now which was really nice!

8 weeks hun :D

And what a great loss, lb wise and dress size :woohoo:

Today I took my two toddlers to soft play and I was climbing in with them and thinking I look the same as all the other mums now which was really nice!

And this is the thing I am looking forward to doing with my son. Although he's 12 now, I want to be able to go swimming with him, not worry at the theme park as to whether I will fit in, not worry at the football stadium as to whether I will fit through the turnstiles . . .all of these things I just can't wait for :)

well done thats great news hun xx

Thats fantastic, i dream of being a size 16 lol well done you x

That's a really good achievement, I long to be a size 16, and to feel normal. Well done!
Xxx

Back