• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant believe im writing this !

debbieb

So excited !!, can't believe this .. I brought a skirt yesterday , it fits , AND IT'S A SIZE 16 !!!.. omg !! .. I had my bypass on the 29th of December , and I was a size 32/34 !!!... WOW, don't think I've ever been a size 16 !!
... and I've bagged a toy boy along the way !! Lol, but seriously .. I am now in a relationship with a wonderful bloke who is SO , SO SUPPORTIVE , bless him ...
Can it get any better ?. X

Well Done you! You have every right to be excited xx

So excited !!, can't believe this .. I brought a skirt yesterday , it fits , AND IT'S A SIZE 16 !!!.. omg !! .. I had my bypass on the 29th of December , and I was a size 32/34 !!!... WOW, don't think I've ever been a size 16 !!
... and I've bagged a toy boy along the way !! Lol, but seriously .. I am now in a relationship with a wonderful bloke who is SO , SO SUPPORTIVE , bless him ...
believe it debs, YOU are writing this!!
so happy for you x

lamornamiss said:
Go Girl!!!!!
enjoy the ride

Thank you.. My boyfriend is so supportive , always encouraging me , saying the right things , and just being there for me . X

That's fantastic! Well done you x

That is brill. Well done:)

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY XX,
You are all so wonderfully supportive , ( just like my boyfriend x)
I know Things have not gone smoothly since my bypass , and yes I have had a few setbacks along the way , but I can always count on wls friends for support and advice . THANK YOU . XXX

woo hooo look at you well done on your new toyboy:) and your weight loss xx

Sounds as if life is looking good girl. Well done on the ever shrinking you & the new smaller clothes let alone the new man in your life. Now is your time enjoy.

well done hun, and good luck with your weight loss x

debbieb said:

Well done love, I'm having my bypass next month and you've really given me hope! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

loopyt said:
Well done love, I'm having my bypass next month and you've really given me hope! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck with everything , before surgery I would never have dreamed of this result but thanks to the support of my LOVELY boyfriend , things are most definitely looking up ! Xx

Can I just add as a foot note ... About my new boyfriend. By sheer coincidence , he works in operating theatres where they do bariatric surgery !! , what are the odds of that ? , as we live in different areas !! X

Back