• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skin removal recommendations (on a budget)

kirstyjade

I'm looking to have an arm lift and boobs lift/implants early next year and looking for recommendations on surgeons ..I could never afford £10,000 like quoted by a surgeon in the country and am looking to go abroad but to somewhere reputable and cheap I've found some that's like £1500 for arm lift and £2000 for my boobs which I could afford at a push but not really anymore than that so I just wondered where you guys went and how much you paid and your results etc ?
Thanks in advance

Kar8858

You get what you pay for is all i will say....be very careful, a botched job will leave you in a real mess..research very hard before making any decision. Try other forums related to cosmetic surgery x

countrywench

I will be looking into an arm lift after Xmas I think if I've lost enough weight ..
I've been following a surgeon on face book called Adam Kalecinski .. He is in Poland but has rave reviews from hundreds of uk people .. An extremely reasonable price including board .. I think the arm lift is about £1250 .. I cannot afford the £4000+ that the UK is asking .. I have plenty of time to keep an eye on the page and talk to people who have had surgery done with him ..
Like Kar says be very careful and fully research before committing ..

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with @Kar8858 there have been some awful botched ops carried out abroad.

Be very careful who you chose and research, research, research!

Bear

I'm having an arm lift in a few weeks. Will let you know how I get on. Although I had my sleeve in this Country, I am going abroad for my arm lift!

Andy74

I will be looking into an arm lift after Xmas I think if I've lost enough weight ..
I've been following a surgeon on face book called Adam Kalecinski .. He is in Poland but has rave reviews from hundreds of uk people .. An extremely reasonable price including board .. I think the arm lift is about £1250 .. I cannot afford the £4000+ that the UK is asking .. I have plenty of time to keep an eye on the page and talk to people who have had surgery done with him ..
Like Kar says be very careful and fully research before committing ..

Yes I have been looking at Adam too, there is no way I will be able to afford U.K. prices. He seems to do a lot of work for z lister celebs.