• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skype Chat

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
I've been reading the forums and asking some questions and it's great, but unfortunately having CFS/ME means I can only do it for so long before I zone out! :cry:

Would anyone who's had a gastric wrap or sleeve in Czech Republic be interested in a voice/cam chat with me over skype sometime instead? I can cope better with than.

my skype is suzy1968 if anyone's happy to chat sometime add me and let me know when you'd be free.

Thanks

Hey suzie, I've never used Skype, sp wouldn't know what to do lol, I'd be happy to webcam with you, and try to help as much as I can, but I'm working long hours at the mo, but im sure we could work something out xxx

from me phone :D

Hi Caren, that would be good, what software do you use to cam chat? Let me know and give me an idea of when you'd be free.

It's funny, a bit like internet dating it would seem, people are very happy to chat by messaging but as soon as you mention chatting in th real world they all disappear lol

Look forward to speaking with you x

Hi Caren, that would be good, what software do you use to cam chat? Let me know and give me an idea of when you'd be free.

It's funny, a bit like internet dating it would seem, people are very happy to chat by messaging but as soon as you mention chatting in th real world they all disappear lol

Look forward to speaking with you x
no idea what software, just came with my lappy lol andyes, thet does seem to be the case. Not sure what timei'll be in tomorrow, Tuesday seems the best bet so far lol shame i cant message you, i dont think you have enough posts yet, i'll have to message you on here :) xxx

if you play the word association games in the chit chat section, you will soon be up to 50 posts :) xxx

Back