• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleeved on 26/9 and feeling great!!!!!

verrooca-salt

Hi all, retuned from Belgium on 29/9 all went exceptionally well. I was sleeved by Dr Toon Sonneville and assisted by Dr Marc Foquet. I can honestly say that the care i recieved was second to none. Both surgeons visited me twice a day in my private room, the nursing staff were brilliant (nothing was too much trouble for them), hospital was like a hotel it was also spotlessly clean. I was up and walking the first night, just felt sore. 11 days post op i have lost 16lbs, i don't feel tired at all in fact it seems as if i have more energy. I would definately recommend anyone who is thinking of this op or travelling to belgium to go for it!!!!!!!!

woohoo thats amazing verrooca, im so glad it all went well, good luck for the future :) xxx

Great hun, am glad your doing well xx

Hi all, retuned from Belgium on 29/9 all went exceptionally well. I was sleeved by Dr Toon Sonneville and assisted by Dr Marc Foquet. I can honestly say that the care i recieved was second to none. Both surgeons visited me twice a day in my private room, the nursing staff were brilliant (nothing was too much trouble for them), hospital was like a hotel it was also spotlessly clean. I was up and walking the first night, just felt sore. 11 days post op i have lost 16lbs, i don't feel tired at all in fact it seems as if i have more energy. I would definately recommend anyone who is thinking of this op or travelling to belgium to go for it!!!!!!!!

Well done..so glad all went well for you especially as it was abroad.

I'm sure everyone considering having surgery abroad will be a bit dubious about it,so it's good to hear that yours was succesful.

Hope all goes well for you in the future

Take Care

Andy

This is great news to hear, I'm having my sleeve on the 18th so thanks for the positive experience.

Also happy losing!!!

Back