• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleevers with Cosmetic Bliss

Lyn8124

Journeying to the real me
Hi everybody, I've been on Mini's for a few years and haven't visited this forum for almost a year but I noticed on someone's stats they'd their sleeve done with CB who were the company I'd considered and would still do so when I finally make up my mind if I'm gonna go for wls or not.

Basically I wanna know what was your experience with cosmetic bliss etc and any regrets? Apart from not getting wls sooner of course lol.;)

hey Lyn,

all awesome! no complaints and they looked after me well :) wouldnt hesitate in recommending them

ive written a bit about my journey here if you want to read www.1cakeordeath.blogspot.com

any questions, just holler x

Thanks pet, will have a wee read before I go to bed.:)

hey hun, i currently saving to use this company and have been speaking to Michael from CB.. lovely, honest guy.. i cannot wait to have it done..xxx

Hey! I had my op with Cosmetic Bliss 6 months ago, if you have any questions just ask! :) xxx

I had my s;leeve with cosmetic bliss on the 1st February, can't fault them at all. From Michael and Debs to Dr Cierny and his Czech team they are all brilliant and made it so easy, painfree and well worth having done. The fact that you are in the hospital for 3 nights after the operation and not being rushed to leave when you feel groggy after the anesthetic made sure that I was fit to leave.

Same as Emma above, if you have any questions just ask, Emma was the one that answered all my questions before hand.

I had my s;leeve with cosmetic bliss on the 1st February, can't fault them at all. From Michael and Debs to Dr Cierny and his Czech team they are all brilliant and made it so easy, painfree and well worth having done. The fact that you are in the hospital for 3 nights after the operation and not being rushed to leave when you feel groggy after the anesthetic made sure that I was fit to leave.

Same as Emma above, if you have any questions just ask, Emma was the one that answered all my questions before hand.

Glad to see your doing so well!! How are you feeling? xxx

Emma, I'm buzzing, I feel absolutely fantastic. I'm now 1lb off having lost 3stones since the pre op diet - still got another 4 to go though - and I have more energy, my clothes feel and look so much better, my waist and cheek bones are starting to emerge. I don't feel hungry, I'm eating pretty much everything just in the tiny quantities - my 20 month old grand daughter has more each meal time that I do lol - and just loving the complete effect that its had on me.

How are you getting on? You were such an inspiration for me and Leila and you helped us so much with your knowledge and by the way I'm glad you never told me about the blood pressure machine in intensive care, just as you're dropping off to sleep you'd hear it starting up. Shouldn't moan about that though they took such good care of us to make sure that there weren't any problems.

Emma, I'm buzzing, I feel absolutely fantastic. I'm now 1lb off having lost 3stones since the pre op diet - still got another 4 to go though - and I have more energy, my clothes feel and look so much better, my waist and cheek bones are starting to emerge. I don't feel hungry, I'm eating pretty much everything just in the tiny quantities - my 20 month old grand daughter has more each meal time that I do lol - and just loving the complete effect that its had on me.

How are you getting on? You were such an inspiration for me and Leila and you helped us so much with your knowledge and by the way I'm glad you never told me about the blood pressure machine in intensive care, just as you're dropping off to sleep you'd hear it starting up. Shouldn't moan about that though they took such good care of us to make sure that there weren't any problems.

:rolleyes: I was trying not to put you off!! :p

I hated that bleeding machine too! I came home with bruises all over my arm cause it was so tight...i had bruises everywhere i think from needles etc (a beast on my bum!!).

Aww, how nice of you to say...I'm doing well thanks, little worried that i can eat more now than i could at the start but i guess it is to be expected. I was worried i was losing my restriction but i caught a sickness bug a week ago and was throwing up for a couple of days and couldnt eat anything and my restriction seems to have come back now which is immense!

Ive lost 6 stone 2 pounds so far but i've got a long way to go :eek: I'll get there though :cool:

I'm looking forward to the summer without feeling sick from the heat. I was playing football on the beach with my family the other day which felt amazing!!

Glad we are all doing so well!! :D Yay for the Cosmo Bliss girlies!! :p xxxx

6 stone 2lbs is such a fantastic achievement in 6 months and being out playing football on the beach sounds the best exercise going.

I'm hoping that the sweaty legs rubbing together and the discomfort from that will have gone this summer as well as smaller clothes and then hopefully higher heels.

How much were you eating that had you concerned? I've done my first visit to MacDonalds with my grand daughter today and managed about 1/2 a cheese burger - my son gladly ate the rest of it. I know Michael had said that after 6 weeks should be looking at about 1000 - 1200 cals per day, which on the amount that I can eat at the moment would be quite high calorie meals - I manage about a weetabix size and just generally have meat with little veg for lunch and dinner.

Back