• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So excited/ scared!!

Vespa

Have my op tomorrow (band) and I'm excited but also really scared which I think is a natural emotion?!

I'm also worried as (sorry guys) I've come on this morning and not sure what they'll do about it? I shouldn't really have one as I'm on the injection but its just my luck! Can anyone clear this up for me?

I just can't wait to begin my new life I just want it to be over and done with!

xxx

Hi,

Dont know much about the period thing but I am sure it will be ok.

Just want to wish you luck my lovely and let you know I am thinking of you.

Speak soon

Jane x

Wishing you luck on your op tomorrow, its a week since I had mine and feeling so positive about the decision to do so :)

Thanks guys, got butterflies. I know I'm making the right decision I'm just scared of not waking up etc- sure it's normal?! Hehe xxx

Hi Tegan I'm sure I've read something similar in a previous post and it wasn't an issue x

Good luck tomorrow wishing you a speedy recovery Hun x

Paula x

Good Luck Tegan, will be thinking of you and spending positive thoughts your way. xxx

Good luck, not sure about period can't see it being an issue at all.

I had my band done tuesday and have to say I'm the biggest softy with anything like this and I was fine on the day. Weirdly no nerves or anxieties and all was good x

Hi Tegan I am due on today and at my pre op assessment yesterday nurse said not a prob just can't wear tampons during op so I would take some pads with you x

Me too. My op is tomorrow, and I've been on for almost 2 weeks. And it's showing no signs of stopping! Daft considering one of my main reasons to have the op is to help my pcos because I dont normally have periods! Glad I know about needing the pads too.

Haha Sara I'm exactly the same with my PCOS hah- I either don't have them for months or I have them for weeks! I hate PCOS and, as for you, one of the main reasons I'm having this op. I'm glad I'm not alone. Good luck with your op babes :) x

Vespa said:
Haha Sara I'm exactly the same with my PCOS hah- I either don't have them for months or I have them for weeks! I hate PCOS and, as for you, one of the main reasons I'm having this op. I'm glad I'm not alone. Good luck with your op babes :) x

You too vespa. pcos is a nightmare from start to finish. I went a year without a period and ever since I booked the op I have them all the time! I'm glad im still going through with the op now though. I feel twice my age sometimes! Good lucky for tomorrow. X

I came on my period the day before mine, you'll be absolutely fine chick they just don't let you wear anythin internally for the op so make sure you take pads if you normally wear tampons xx

Best wishes and look forward to reading your post-op posts! Tracey xxx

Thanks Tracey!

I am so scared now it's nearing the evening. I feel quite weak today due to pre op diet so bf is doing everything for me (bless him) I couldn't ask for anyone better.

My stomach is doing flips xxx

hi hune just wanted to wish you luck, and am positive that you wont regret it. just think where you'll be this time next year, what size you will be , what youll be able to wear and how you'll look , amazing. keep us all posted tegan .

Awww thanks hun,

I am trying to think of all the positives, but I can see myself having a panic attack on the operating table!

Hopefully I'll be a bit calmer tomorrow xxx

I haven't really been very nervous until today! Although I haven't slept well for the past couple of nights. The worst was dropping my daughter off at her grandparents, she's staying there tonight as I'll have to leave early to travel to the hospital.
I've just had my last meal for a while and feel like I need to get it over and done with.
I'm still excited for the change in my life, but sooooo nervous about this next couple of days!

Back