• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So excited/ scared!!

Good luck both of you. I have to be at the hospital for 7 am and op at 830 tomorrow. Just packed my bag and really nervous now just need it done now and get on with the weight loss. X

Hey all,

I am now out of theatre feeling good, not much pain just a little discomfort- I am now a bander so budge up and make some room on the losers bench ;) xxx

Good luck Tegan and sararob, it will be over before you knwo it and we all have felt that way at some point. It is a surprisingly easy surgery and having your period will not make any difference to your surgery, I would use pads though I do not think they allow tampons, and I would also take your own 100% cotton pants as if they are not 100% cotton you have to wear the lovely paper see through ones they give you and the ones they gave me would not have fit my 11 year old niece who is a gymnast :)
Good luck and let us know how you both get on, not long before you will be on the banders bench too ;)

Hey all,

I am now out of theatre feeling good, not much pain just a little discomfort- I am now a bander so budge up and make some room on the losers bench ;) xxx

Wow I came a bit late to the party lol...
Plenty of room sweety you come on down and make yourself comfy :D
CONGRATULATIONS YOU! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Make room for me too. Plication done and dusted....bit sore and windy but ready to go home and become a loser!

Back