• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So what's the plan for Christmas?

Each year seems to be the same very quiet,lots of good food,my sons come around.Nice relaxing time,but then much of my life is like that.I dont know how I juggled everything in the past but then I was younger!I stopped and smelt the coffee years ago,make life as easy as you can then enjoy it.Dont try keeping up with anyone else,striving for THINGS.Lighten your load,it makes the journey much easier!

Very wise words chick. Just what I am trying to do, I just cant do the same as I did when I was 25!!!! Bet I still do as usual, way too much for my own good.

Enjoy eitherway

Linski xxx

Awww thanks ladys, I'm sure my nan will have a fab time, we will make sure she does she's such a strong beautiful lady and I hope we have many more christmas's xxxx

Treasure and remember your day Laura. I hope you and your nan share very special moments,

Linski xxx

There is no way I can compete these days... so I don't bother... I plan a lot earlier than I did when I was younger and we can then enjoy our time rather than rushing around... since having my treatment and immune system issues, I have shopped online, food order done and booked.. extra's hubby will get from the butchers.

Children take us out for Christmas lunch to a restaurant which is very nice and we plan for more relaxation these days... I cannot do the last minute rush and do what I can, but it only gets done through early planning at snail pace for me... but I get there in the end... and it works well.

Love and hugs and don't get tooooo stressssed it's just not worth it Angels...

Love and hugs xxx

Well...MY OH has to work Christmas day night and boxing day..
But Christmas morning just me the kids and him...the kids open presents..
Then we have a normal Sunday roast...(no special christmas dinner..)no point..I am a vegetarian..and the kids hate turkey!!
I will watch Dr who ..clear up and the that's it..
Boxing day me and the kids will go to my mums in the evening..
all very quiet and normal...i don't do fuss lol..

Hope everyone has a lovely xmas and new year, I have daughter and grand children coming from Somerset and my son and daughter in law and even more grandchildren coming for xmas dinner but I am going into hiding as I start pre op diet on the 23rd and just need to remain focused, but it will be hard as I am shopping and buying all this food that I cannot eat

Sue

Back