• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sober Saturday night, favourite tipple?

Smallerme

It's just occurred to me that I never got round to drinking my lovely bottle of champagne and that with the bubbles it might be a long time or even never. I won't drink it as I'm 2 days before op and alcohol would blow my liver up like a balloon but I will mourn it.

A toast with pepsi max before that's banned too and maybe a yogi choco tea later. I know how to party, yay :rolleyes:

one week to bypass and also looking forward to a small Baileys at xmas... will miss the Peronni big time stylie.... :(

I will still have a glass of wine, I've given up food and fags!

No more beer or fizz though.

Pre-op I got through a 40th party on alcohol-free Becks, and no-one noticed!!

I love gin and tonics the most then whiskey, rum, beer...dash that I like all drinks!

They either add powdered sugar or Guarapo, It really wouldn't be a Mojito if it wasn't sweet..I suppose I could take some Candarel.

I'm on my way to meet my friends for ladies night - free champagne. I'm absolutely terrified. Haven't had a drink since Sept so here's hoping it stays down. There's only so long that I can avoid going out.

Vodka line and soda, I bash the hell out of the fizz. It's been the best drink. Wine makes me too hungover! I waited 6 months before drinking and seem to get drunk and sober up throughout the night!

I had my first post bypass drink 2 weeks ago. I had a Jim Beam Black with de fizzed coke zero. I really enjoyed it and had no ill effects. I won't be making a habit of it, as I wasn't a big drinker before and I can take it or leave it.

Back