• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Someone Help! Re: Walsall Manor

Marie1986

Im ready to start my life
Hey all.. I registered to this website forum today! i'm really nervous.. and have noone really to relate to.. i was hoping for some wise knowledge!

Basically i have my consultation tonight at Walsall Manor Hospital (Sister Dora) at 6:40pm.. What is this and what happens??

Please can someone help?
Thankyou
Marie x:wave_cry:

Hi Marie

Welcome to Mini's, dont be nervous. There are loads of people on here who had or are having their ops at Walsaal Manor, Im sure someone will be along soon to help x

Thankyou ladies! I'm excited and nervous about the whole thing.. asking for help was a big thing for me, now the fact that something might actually be done to solve my problem.. seems like a hazey dream! x

its probably to do a quick assessment and to tell you what they think is the best for you. bypass or band etc..

Hey all.. I registered to this website forum today! i'm really nervous.. and have noone really to relate to.. i was hoping for some wise knowledge!

Basically i have my consultation tonight at Walsall Manor Hospital (Sister Dora) at 6:40pm.. What is this and what happens??

Please can someone help?
Thankyou
Marie x:wave_cry:

Hi Marie and welcome
Nothing too scary, first you will be weighed and then you talk to the lovely Anna, she will tell you what is involved and give so info to take with you. Then you see Dr Hartland who is also very nice he also goes throught every thing again.
I can't remember too much about it. Like most people it just doesn't sink in and all you can remember is "Oh God! I might just be thin again one day"
So its a good idea to take someone with you who will not be overwelmed just to be there LOL Then ask them everything you have just been told
Good luck

Hi and welcome,dont be nervous and ask away,we all do.

Hi Marie

You'll see Dr Heartland and Ana the bariatric nurse. They explain your options and advise what they would recommend. It's just a friendly chat really and very informative ref operation details etc.

Be sure to come on to the walsall masssiiivvvveee thread and let us know how you got on ok. x :D:D:D

Last edited:
Welcome to Minis. How did you get on with your appointment? When is your next one? xx

Back