• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last Post Button

Starlight

Ok Im probably totally behind everyone else but Ive finally just discovered this gem of a button!!! :D

For any other numpties like me who dont know. If you click on the 'arrow down' button at the side of a thread title it jumps to the last post in the thread. :cool:

No more scrolling down loads of posts to get to the bottom of the page

As I said probably EVERYONE already knows about it but Ive been wishing there was a 'jump to last unread post button' since I joined Minimins lol

He he he!! ;)

Ok Im probably totally behind everyone else but Ive finally just discovered this gem of a button!!! :D

For any other numpties like me who dont know. If you click on the 'arrow down' button at the side of a thread title it jumps to the last post in the thread. :cool:

No more scrolling down loads of posts to get to the bottom of the page

As I said probably EVERYONE already knows about it but Ive been wishing there was a 'jump to last unread post button' since I joined Minimins lol

Awwwww bless ya!!! :eek: :D

Oh dear Ive just found a couple of other things I didnt know the forum did :eek: :eek:

Im embarrased for myself now
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Last edited:
Back