• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

spinning classes, swimming lessons and power plate

cando

Hi guys, thank you for helping out with my queries. i have to admit I am still really unsure about when to have the band.

My excercise involves spinning classes and swimming lessons. I have 10 weeks before I cycle 240 km around cuba with professor Lord Robert Winston.

I could have surgery on 5th Jan, I go on the 5th March. I could wait until I get back and have it at the end of March.

After you have had the band - how long is it generally speaking before you can do a spinning class, swimming class,? Aso does anyone use one of those vibrational plates machines.

Am I really being too ambitious?

Thank you , your views are much appreciated.

Can

i am only contemplating surgery at the moment but i would say you are being a little over optimistic.

From reading posts on here it will take between 4-6 weeks for you to get back on your feet again and with only 8 weeks between op and going to cuba you will only have 2 weks to train if your lucky. This would not be healthy without surgery let alone with it!

good luck though whatever you chose to do

Hi cando i have a power plate. i used to use one at the gym i went to and liked it that much i bought the domestic version its not as big or as powerful but does the job. My new years resolution is to use it more frequently
HC

Back