• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still having trouble putting my blogs/picture to profile!!!!

topsy

Yes me again!!!!!:sigh:

I have tried and tried and tried to get my blog and picture attached to my profile but to no avail:( I have followed Red's simple dummy proof instructions but it still is'nt working. My blog is written and saved to my draft - please help someone it is really starting to tick me off at the moment:rolleyes:

I know you are all great with practical advice but i think you may have just met your prize dummy in technology:eek:

Look forward to getting it right sometime soon:eek:

Hi Topsy,

If your blog is in draft form, you need to click post to blog.

It will then give you the option to post your draft. Clik yes and it will bring your draft up. Click save.

Once it is saved, you should be able to go to your blog page, copy the URL, then go to User CP in the Minis menu and click on 'edit signature'.

Go into the box with the bolded writing and paste the URL wherever you want it there. Save.

Red it's still not working it just keeps saying not correct format!!!! I take it the URL is the title of your blog so i highlighted it pressed copy went on to next step then pasted it and it still didn't do it Aghhhhhhhhhhhh this is sending me screwie!!!!!!!!!!

tried again still not having it - Invalid Format!!!!!!???????

Red it's still not working it just keeps saying not correct format!!!! I take it the URL is the title of your blog so i highlighted it pressed copy went on to next step then pasted it and it still didn't do it Aghhhhhhhhhhhh this is sending me screwie!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry! Nooo! The url is the address of the page your blog is on i.e. the one that starts http://www etc.

Try again!

Nope Red i'm still doing something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still coming up with invalid file??????????????

If it would be easier talking me through it you can contact me on my home phone ******* or my mobile ****** - sorry to be such a pain in the a*** lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok Red i have no idea what i pressed but whatever it was has worked Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Thank you so much for your patience you deserve a blooming big medal - now how do i put my picture on my profile so you can see the person behind all this trouble lol

Well some of us have beauty, some of us have brains and some of us are just perfect!!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh managed to put both my blog and picture in place - i don't know what all the fuss was about lol So now i need to sort out how to attach a ticker and other info!!!!!! won't this be fun!!!!!

Back