• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still on liquids

chocchucky

Hi guys could use some advice please, i know its a stupid question but how do i know if im having tooo much? Im not sick afterwards or get any bloating feelings but im worried incase i might be taking on tooo much. This is what i have

Glass of slimfast for breakfast.
Quarter of my protein drink topped up with milk.
Small can of WW soup and small yoghurt.
Same as above for tea.

I have a couple of cups of tea and 2 glasses of diluted sqash. During the rest of the day i generally finish my protein drink topped up with milk.

Please help im worried here it seems like alot?:sigh::confused:

Sharon

Hiya didnt wanna read and run - I agree with others doesnt seem like a lot , but am not bypasser, can you not check with your service provider, or was u give a post op diet sheet on what limits your allowed?? Hope all is well

All the best - MeJulie x x

How long is it since your op now??? I can't really help as I'm still pre-op!!!

im only 3 weeks post op but i drank loads when i was on fluids, i could drink brew after brew...... then somedays i couldnt drink much, i was told fluids pass through us quicker so we seem to go through a lots of drinks x

Your intake looks fine to me. In the early days I was also worried about how much I was drinking, but Terri is right, once you move to solids you will feel your restriction. x

Thanks ever so much peeps was really worried there for a mo, i didnt want to drink toooo much just in case it didnt leave me much room for my soups. Its always a worry when your only a week post bypass you dont want to undo everything you have been through. When you have struggled with weight and food issues to have this done you really want to make sure it works:))

Sharon xx

Back