• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling with the lovey Fortimel build up drinks?

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Hiya I am nearly 2wks post op after having a Gastic Bypass and am really struggling to finish the lovely fortimel drinks that we have to have daily. So for anyone else who is in the same position and fortimel just does'nt do it for you either. Then you should try a coffee slimfast heated up, it is yummy and I think now I will only have fortimel perhaps every other day for a change and carry on with the lush coffee slimfast....yummmm:p
The other flavoured Slimfast is just as gopping as fortimel though, so don't waste your money on them, if you have a load of fortimel drinks on prescription!

hehehe I have about 70 of them lol I have got use to them but I can not drink a whole bottle

i too like the cafe slimfasts and not the others, but they also are lower in protein then other protein shakes

I was wondering if Slimfast was equal in protein to Fortimel? Would Complan be any better?

Allie, do you have any RAF connections? 'Gopping' lol!

How many cals and grams of protein has fortimel got ?My Mums got a load of ensure drinks that I might use if they're ok:D

ta hun xx;)

The dietican told me we could only drink the fortimel or Slimfast, perhaps the others have too much sugar?

Red I don't have any links with the RAF, but I am ex Army. lol x

Back