• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

super migraine sore neck and missed speeding course

sewingbelle56

i am working like a mad one trying to get 2 weeks work done in 4 days so i can relax after my op on 6th .
i was busy beavering away on my machines when i realised i had missed my 5.30 speed course rushed to find drivers liecence and got there 20 mins late and go home again bloke said to give a sob story tomorrow and rebook it might even cost me £60 again
he was nice enough but i have told my husband i will do course it if they can fit me in before wed if not i will just take the points (havent got any so far)
i definatly dont want to be mithered with booking a course after my bypass.

and i lost 1 hrs working time going when i knew they wouldnt see me late

been sewing all day since 9 with no breaks definatly done to much and made the stupidest of mistakes for half the day with the tension all because i needed to change the needles it drove me mental trying to figure out what was wrong, then the penny dropped and i was away but it kept my mind of food

but i have a mega migraine now and my body is shutting down and finding it hard to read, i have had migraines when ive not had any food before so i going to have a glass of milk and 2 pills
i am counting down the days now 1 week to go

my mood has perked up and i feel much happier (period and hormones are the worst things ever)
i would like to meet up in manchester sometime, but even with sat nav i cant manage the centre so if you meet in the trafford centre another time i would like to come

i would like to add tickers to my details how do i get them?

the support groups in manchester are they just for nhs or can any one go

galeic girl i would love to meet up are you up any earlier than your op we can meet i will send you my address and phone no

Back