• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery date jan 11

hi and welcome to WLS.
don't worry its completely normal to be nervous.
i think about 99% of us go through this emotion.
good luck for 11th.

it is normal to feel nerves and fear, but you;ll be fine, good luck

what your feeling is very normal the majority of people have felt the same here, including myself, please dont cancel you will regret it if you do always thinking "what if" good luck you will be fine and you will be wondering what all the fuss was over xxxx

Its absolutely normal :D You will be fine.....it would be weird not to have nerves really but just try and focus on all the positives this surgery will bring you. Your new life is about to start and you will absolutely love it :D XX

you will be fine. It is completely normal to have lots of mixed emotions. Just keep at the front of your mind why you went for this surgery in the 1st place

xx

You would be an extremely stupid person if you wasn't worry. It's very normal emotion to have :)

I can honestly say apart from about one minute since my bypass last June i've never ever regretted my surgery xx

Sending you the very best wishes for your surgery tomorrow. I think we all experience nerves, fear and anxiety pre: surgery. I certainly did and seriously considered backing out the night before.
I can honestly say I have no regrets and would do it all again.
Love n hugs
Grace xxx

I feel the same but this site is wonderful for putting your mind at ease - good luck for tomorrow and here's to the rest of your life! :) xx

It's totally normal to feel this way but as the above post says just read and read and read all the threads on here your be amazed at the confidence you will gain from it xxx

i feel like that a bit too i am in the day after you!!!!!

but i know no one around me will let me cancel my brother has said if i even contemplate it he will come and bash my head against a wall to knock some sense into me~lol~

Keep reading and posting we wont let you down hun.Just think, by the summer say july, you could be 6 st (on average) less forever,never to return!Wearing summer clothes,bags of energy etc.Its a no brainer!There is nothing to fear but fear itself.Maz x

Aaw - Don`t worry hun; you`ll be all done and dusted this time tomorrow, and you`ll be pleased you went through with it!

Make sure you have got something to help with the wind pains, apart from that you should`nt have any problems.

Make sure you have a kiddy beaker to slow the flow of liquid and also just sip sip sip!

All the best for your op tomorrow hun x

Hope you have a speedy recovery x

Love Kat x

Good luck for tomorrow, wishing you a speedy recovery.
Looking forward to hearing from you after your op.
Take care x

Back