• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Test post

Surgery tomorrow

Yaay... I think it's working!!!!

Hi everyone,
I'm sitting in my hotel room in Prague going for plication tomorrow.
I would like to lose 56lbs for my sons wedding on 17/8/13, is this possible do you think? Mind you any loss is good
It's fab seeing all your posts. I'm here alone as I prefer to be sick without an audience....LOL.
Hope someone says hi as the tv is rubbish and I'm a bit nervous (understatement!!!)
Cya on the other side❗❗❗

Helloooooooooooooooo ;) x x I'm not sure how long it takes to lose weight with the wrap but there are some really successful wrappers on here who hopefully can tell you how much they lost in 56 days! Good luck with your op and wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Hello hope all goes well for you keep up dated on your progress. Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Good luck for today!! :)

How did it go? How you feeling? I'm booked for next Saturday so I'm getting a little nervous now... Hope it all went well & wish you a speedy recovery ...

How did it go? How you feeling? I'm booked for next Saturday so I'm getting a little nervous now... Hope it all went well & wish you a speedy recovery ...

Hi,
It's Monday and after a 1 1/2 hr drive I'm back at hotel. Surgery went well (12.30 sat) woke at 2.30pm and was sick for about 2 hrs. Once that stopped I've been ok. Pain is manageable but the trapped wind is nasty. Best to move about as much as poss.
Good luck for next sat, let us know how it goes.
?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad the op went well mrs df :)

glad it went well for you and hope that you are recovering well, has the wind subsided? xx

Hi,
It's Monday and after a 1 1/2 hr drive I'm back at hotel. Surgery went well (12.30 sat) woke at 2.30pm and was sick for about 2 hrs. Once that stopped I've been ok. Pain is manageable but the trapped wind is nasty. Best to move about as much as poss.
Good luck for next sat, let us know how it goes.
?

I will, glad all went well.. Take care...

glad it went well for you and hope that you are recovering well, has the wind subsided? xx

Still struggling but probably cos its my first night on my own and no injection to help me sleep!!!
I expect I will feel lots better in the morning. It's always worse at night. :)
Thanks

Back