• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thanks for the support xx

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all

Just wanted to say thanks for all your support, have done the hardest thing and said bye to my little girl, was so upset, but am home and nearly ready, I will be up at 4.30am as we have to leave by 5.15am to get to hospital for 7am, NO MAKEUP oh my god, this is a first lol, never go out without a full face ha ha, am taking it with me just in case, thats me all over hehe ! Well soon be tomorrow and i'll be on that loosers bench ladies and gentlemen, god help you xxxx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::girlpower::girlpower::needhug::needhug::talk017::rotflmao::banana dancer::banana dancer::0icanfly::0icanfly::bunnydance::woohoo::woohoo:

awww bexs im so pleased for you :) i genuinely wish you all the luck in the world, made up for you honey :) xxx

Bless you Bex! I wish you all the luck in the world and look forward to hearing all about it.

take care
xxx

Thanks i so cant believe its tomorrow, been on this site for a while and made some super friends, and now its my turn, it will happen to you girls so get ready xxx

So very pleased for you!! We're all warming up your place on the losers bench!!
Looking forward to hearing from you post op.
Lots of love and luck for tomorrow xxxxxxx

The bench is all polished and waiting for you.

Good luck and I wish you an easy and speedy recovery x:)

I have plumped up a nice big red velvet cushion on the losers bench right next to me for you!!! :party0049:

9055.gif

Good luck Bex... I'm really excited for you and await all the news of an uneventful op and speedy recovery.

:party0019:

Best wishes Bexs I will be thinking of you x

You will be fine hun and we will all be here waiting to help you through the next few weeks. Here we go Becky this is your time.. Big Hugs xxx

You will do brilliantly hunni and we will all be here waiting for you, me and Jen are only few days out and I can assure you the bench next to us is lovely and polished waiting for you, lots of hugs xxx:)

Banner at the ready to welcome you to the bench hunni xx Good luck xxxx

Just PM'd you but want to say again - GOOD LUCK!! the view on this side is pretty amazing!!

End of one journey & the beginning of another, sweets. You will do fabulously ... will be thinking of you tomorrow, my lovely xxx :):)

good luck bex.

:happy096::clap:Bex :happy036:

fantastico you will be great on the loosers bench,
good luck (not that you will need it)
my honest best whishes i am sending to you.:vibes::vibes::vibes:

ps

save a seat for me.xxxx

:girlpower::bliss::bliss:

Hi Bex,
Just wanted to wish you well for todays operation, looking forward to hearing your home safe and sound. xxx

Well am up but never slept, abit of a mess this morning, can't stop crying, god what a baby I am xx

Back