• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sooooo happy

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
:bliss::bliss::bunnydance::bunnydance::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo::wee::wee::party0049::party0049::party0048::party0048:

Well as you can see from the obvious joy shown in my choice of smilies above...I am VERY thrilled today.
I have finally gotten my weight under the 200lbs mark for the first time in MANY years.
I weighed in this morning and I am now 198lbs and I couldnt be happier about it. I was waiting for this milestone and now that I have done it I am so very very very happy and could run around the streets screaming with joy hehe
I lost 4lbs this week, which is brilliant and so I am under the 200lbs mark and also I am only 2lbs away from being 14st 0lbs, which as you can see from my signature is my next big target.
I am a slow loser really compared to others, but my milestones are being met and my shape is changing nicely and I am just so damn happy hehe so I dont care about my lbs lost, off is off and 1lb is better than none, so I am more than happy with my progress.
I just wanted to share my joy with all of you lovely people, I know that you will all be sharing in my joy because that is just how lovely you all are.
I have to say it...gastric bypass ROCKS!!! hehe
Steph xx

WELL DONE Steph
thats a massive achievement, keep chippin away , one day it will all be gone and you'l be at your target ,no matter how long it takes its never fast enough.x

Thanks Mandie.
Yep, Im in this for the long haul and as I have the rest of my life to travel on this journey I dont feel in a rush or under pressure.
Steph xx

As everyone say, slow & steady wins the race.

Congratulations on this fantastic milestone.

You should be happy & you deserve it :bliss:

Whoooooo u go girl ur doing fab, i often look at ur siggy when u post and cant get over how diff ur look well done xxxx

Well done Steph. 4lbs in 1 week - major achievement. I wish I could do that. You have the right attitude too, good luck towards your next goal. xx

Thank you all, I knew you would all be happy for me, youre all so lovely xx

John...I dont often get big losses like this week, but since I started having a probiotic drink daily (Actimel fat free original flavour) I have had bigger losses. First week was 4lbs, second week was 3lbs and this week was 4lbs, so I credit that to the probitiocs, you could maybe try that? Be careful not to have flavoured though as they are full of sugar.

Steph xx

Congratulations! Such a wonderful accomplishment!

Gastric bypass may rock - but so do you Steph-
You're smashing through milestones left,right & centre:)

Just want to add my congratulations to you too Steph, you are doing amazing, and I follow your diary with interest. Am hoping to get my bypass this year, so will hopefully be able to join you and lots of the other fantastic people on here (and yes you are all fantastic lovely people, so pleased to know you!!!) x

Thank you xx
Im sure you will do awesomely when your turn comes around xx
Ooh yes my diary, I havent updated that in a good while, will have to do that.
Steph xx

Well done Steph what a fantastic achievement, i am thrilled for you xxx

well done Steph xx

Back