• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thats it I'm done :)

mandy u r doing super well done u xx

not good....but hey it aint easy i guess.

No sweet, still not good myself just got to keep thinking of the lovely clothes we can buy soon xx

i know!! am well excited to be able to go to shops other than evans!!

although am sick of liquids already :p how long are u going to be on them. im meant to be on them for 3 weeks.... 3 days and ive had it!

magicbeans said:
i know!! am well excited to be able to go to shops other than evans!!

although am sick of liquids already :p how long are u going to be on them. im meant to be on them for 3 weeks.... 3 days and ive had it!

I know have always wanted to shop in top shop or river island.
Me too hate the liquids soooo boring.
I'm on liquids for 1-2 weeks defiantly think it will be more likely 1 week :)
Xx

ooh u can go onto mushies after a week??!! NOT FAIR!! hahah... why are they waiting so long to wean me?! hehe!!

i know..at the mo i walk past top shop and river island thinking..whats all the fuss about. go straight to evans and feel bored and soemtimes into monsson and see if any huge sizes left in sales rack!!then straight to the kids shops as no point shopping for me.

ooh to go to john lewis and house of fraser and go through their boutique ranges!! girl we gotta go on a shopping trip in a few months!!

The shopping trip sounds good Hun. Sooo can't wait to put on nice light clothes for the summer no big tents or bloody Cardigans to cover myself up lol
Mush starts tomorrow whoop whoop sick of liquids, bet it won't be long before I will be fed up with that stage (on it for 3/4 weeks). I have my 1st fill in 3 weeks, when do u get yours xx

haha yeah sweating away in cardis that hide the lumps and bumps...or so we think! :p

mushies in 16days, not that im counting! thats for 3 weeks then a fill 10th june! ur fill is around the corner! lucky u.... do u know the size of ur band. which comapny did u go with?

magicbeans said:
haha yeah sweating away in cardis that hide the lumps and bumps...or so we think! :p

mushies in 16days, not that im counting! thats for 3 weeks then a fill 10th june! ur fill is around the corner! lucky u.... do u know the size of ur band. which comapny did u go with?

I went through Bmi 3 shires in Northampton, not sure about the size will have to ask next time. Don't think there after service is great not had a call since after coming out of hospital. Is yours any good. Xx

snap..im quite vexed actually. no phone call nothing! have been phoning them and made appts myself. also ive got no fast tabs!! been on phone to call them this morn but the nurse is busy as she has clinic!

pretty crap so far. were very sweet when i wanted to sign up....not so happy i went with them at the mo...feel a bit conned. will review them but give them a few weeks to redeem themselves...if they can!

Back