• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 2015 Christmas Wishes Thread

Sephem

So I thought I would start a thread for just wishing all a Merry Christmas. That way we can all see them in one place.

Here is wishing you all, both pre-opers and post-opers a Very Merry Christmas for 2015 and enjoy.

For those on the pre-op diet I also wish you strength and strong will over the next few days. I know you can do it.

great idea!
I want to wish everyone on here a fantastic Christmas and a peaceful and happy new year!

Merry Christmas to all on this forum!

To all pre opers! I wish you the best and hope it's soon for you to venture on this exciting journey!

For the post opper! What a different Christmas we will have!!

We are all in this together, and cannot wait to see how amazing our progress will be!

And finally I want to thank everyone for ongoing support!!! I hope I have been able to help as much as I could! Xx

Wowsers yes great idea :) sending hugest of hugs to one and all for this festive season, may it be filled with all you desire x x x x x I too wish those pre oppers on lsd over these next couple of weeks all the strength in the world to get to where your going........to all those preparing for their new journeys in 2015 i wish you luck and know you wont look back (promise) I wish everyone out there peace and happiness and a joyous time and send heartfelt thanks to one and all for sharing this amazing journey with me for all the fantastic support x x x mawhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxx xxx

Hope everyone has the Christmas they want to have and that its special in whatever way you choose.

For me, for the first time I'm excited about not starting the new year at least half a stone heavier than I started Christmas. 3 months in and I know my limits with food quite well. I'm also looking forward to making up a load of meals for the freezer for the next month or so.

Happy Holidays to everyone, I wish all of us achieving the goals we set out to achieve. And to get healthy and happy for 2015

Merry Christmas to all and I hope 2015 brings everything you want wherever you are in your journey and whatever you wish for x

Brilliant thread thanks Sephem :)
I won't be in much over the next couple of days/ week either so want to wish everyone the very best of Christmases and a successful 2015 before I start to get embroiled in a week of partying and hosting :party0016:
Have a great time all
:109::Christmas02r:​

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas, may it bring you joy happiness and everything else you deserve.
Wishing you all a super 2015, and hears hoping that all your dreams come true.

:4616::xmassign:

hehe not sure why I put the 2015 in the title, its supposed to be 2014.

Wishing the last few days away it seems.

Back