• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Best of the Best Minimins Style

phatgirl

:109::48::47:

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:
'tis the season to be thankful

This is the time of the year when people look back over the last year and get sentimental.

So I thought I would go with that and ask people in this group to post about their best experiences on here:

Please post your best of the best on minimins surgical weight loss like -

Best advice you were given
Funniest comment/reply you received
Most fun thread started
Most lovely support or compliment
Silliest question you've asked
Warmest welcome
Best well wishes

(please add any others you can think of)

Be creative, let's celebrate the truly terrific nature of this forum and the wonderful people who populate it!

Cheers!
Nichole:D:D:D

Last edited:
Great thread Nic, one of my best parts was the amount of PM's off people I did not know saying they were lucking but enjoyed reading my posts, it was over whelming....the other was when I was having my Op and Liz started a thread for people to send me good wishes made me cry...(thanks again Liz)....xx

Best advice you were given

Mandy telling me to get a V pillow and jogging bottoms pre op for post op.
Funniest comment/reply you received

Most of PGs and Livvys :) cos you make me larrrfff girls.
Most fun thread started

The one ages ago about things we were all looking forwards to post op.

Most lovely support or compliment

All of the ones about my xmas party dress, even though you all mocked my socks :eek:
Silliest question you've asked

I can't think of any, cos there is no such thing as a silly question, only silly people who mock simple ones ;)
Warmest welcome

Mandy, Sara, Ali and Claire. But especially Claire as all these months on even though she hardly comes on site any more we still have fab chats on msn.
Best well wishes

I can't think of anyone who hasn't wished me well, nearly everyone on here has been incredibly supportive and caring.

Great thread Nic, one of my best parts was the amount of PM's off people I did not know saying they were lucking but enjoyed reading my posts, it was over whelming....the other was when I was having my Op and Liz started a thread for people to send me good wishes made me cry...(thanks again Liz)....xx

ahh thats no problem hun, i wanted something nice for you to come home to :)

liz x

Mine would be a huge thank you to you PG and Shel, for being so very supportive and kind.
You both made a world of difference and will always be special to me. xx

All of it, i am just so pleased i stumbled across this site, i can relate to almost everything on here, questions i could never ask anyone else are answered for me, and i feel i can ask anything. the support you all give to each other is great and i have spent many evenings sat reading all the stories. i am so looking forward tom getting further along in this wls so i can fully join in get on to the losing side. :109:

All of it, i am just so pleased i stumbled across this site, i can relate to almost everything on here, questions i could never ask anyone else are answered for me, and i feel i can ask anything. the support you all give to each other is great and i have spent many evenings sat reading all the stories. i am so looking forward tom getting further along in this wls so i can fully join in get on to the losing side. :109:

hey i couldnt AGREE more with you, this is a fantastic site that covers all aspects of trying to loose weight so theres always support for every 1 with no matter what path they are trying to loose weight, and the support given on here is totally 1st class !!

liz x

Mine would be a huge thank you to you PG and Shel, for being so very supportive and kind.
You both made a world of difference and will always be special to me. xx

That is so sweet of you Erin, I really appreciate that. It has been my pleasure to support you lady, I am happy I could help. You have done the hard part which is looking for support, fearlessly putting yourself out there. I sat back and did the easy part.

I have gotten soooo much from you all and I just hope that continue to be able to offer others the support I have received. It really is a gift that keeps giving, this group!

I have to say one of my favorite minimins moments was when I posted my hospital experiences how everyone let me know they cared and wanted to hear more. I really felt a part of the community then like everyone here was my friend. And I have kept that feeling everyday since then. Through meeting some of you & talking through e-mail & on the phone I really have connected with some of you lot and found you to be fan-flipping-tastic.

Oh, and Shel is my personal hero. Without a doubt, her threads were my first reads on here and reading it made me feel so much better about the entire expereince.

Love to you all - Nichole;)

:eek: thank you Nic and Erin, it's lovely to hear that my story has helped anyone.

Back