• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The January surgery list so far............

Tyraboots

Which of you out there are having surgery this month?

I'm having a gastric bypass on January 28th
Luton and Dunstable hospital with Mr Date.
It's an NHS funded surgery.

I have to go in at 9am that morning. I think I might be second on the surgery list.

THE LIST

Jaxx 6th
Bullyfun 6th
Lori1964 7th
Soonslimsue 7th
angelpie 8th
dsarah1977 9th
stripeytop 11th
fatbutnot4eva 11th
rkimmage 13th
lotsabeef 13th
LouiseH 19th
Charlie Girl 19th
tyraboots 28th

Last edited:
Hi
I am having mine 1 week tomorrow the 11th January, Salford Royal, with the fantastic Mr Ammori I have to be in at 7am. (hope I am going down early)
I am having a Lap Band
x

Yes me, admitted on the 13/01/10, surgery is on the 14th, at Castle Hill Hospital in Cottingham near Hull, I'm having a Bypass. :)

good luck everyone xxxx

hi
how do you know where you are on the list ?
i am in at 7am and fingers crossed i will get it over with quick

I'm having the bypass on the 19th January at The Alexandra in Cheshire by Mr Akhtar. I have to be there for 12pm. Good luck to everyone xxx

Looks like I'll be having mine before everyone here! lol

I'm having mine at Spire Murrayfield Wirral. Have to be there for 11 am on Wednesday 6th January. I'm having a bypass.

Best of luck to you all and looking forward to welcoming you to the loser's bench! :D:D:D

Cuppa xx

Good luck everybody!!!!!! It is so lovely to see so many familiar faces finally getting their ops!!! You all deserve this, aswell as (hopefully) all of the happiness that will finally come with it!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like I'll be having mine before everyone here! lol

I'm having mine at Spire Murrayfield Wirral. Have to be there for 11 am on Wednesday 6th January. I'm having a bypass.

Beat you Jaxx
im on wednesday too but have to be there at 8am , lol :D

I am having a bypass on the 7th at Washington Spire and I need to be there for 10am.

Back